Saturday, June 8, 2013

So Many Blogs So Little Time

There are so many education blogs available that it has been hard for me to narrow down which ones to follow.  I have started using Feedly as a way to compile all of the blogs I currently follow.  It has been a great way to keep up with new blog posts, but it is still overwhelming to get all of the blogs read throughout the week.

Right now I am mainly following the blogs of my peers in this course.  I have really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs.  I feel like it gives me great insight into what everyone finds interesting about this course and the new technologies that are available to educators.  I have also started following a few other education blogs, but I have not found the time to read every new blog post on each of them.  I tend to skim through the new posts on my Feedly page and read the one's that I find most interesting.

However, today I decided to add a blog list to this blog so that you all can see the blogs that I am following.  What great education blogs have you found?  I am up for any suggestions!

Also stay tuned for a post about "flipping the classroom" tomorrow.  I am very intrigued by this idea and I am excited to share it with you.



1 comment:

  1. I have heard a number of students remark about the value in seeing what colleagues are following. I have to admit I do that, too...Like seeing what Mia McFadden the infographic maven follows since I adore her work! This is what PLN is all about...you PULL the information you are interested in towards you to save time.

    Good for you to add it to your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete